Nespresso Official Recipes Part II ~~~ (Part I here)
Soooo… a few weeks ago I told you guys about my new Nespresso Pixie. Well, I’ve decided to share with you some very UNIQUE and official recipes from Nespresso’s official catalogue.
These recipes use the different Nespresso coffee flavored capsules, but if you don’t own a Nespresso machine you can still try to make these on your own with similar flavored coffees.
I wanted to experiment with new flavors and new techniques so I decided to do a search for recipes that use the official coffee capsules and found that Nespresso.com had recipes!
Some of these are kind of ‘unique’. For instance mixing coffee with orange juice (examples: Orange Freshpresso, Tropical Mango Coffee).
I’m curious if you’ve tried any of these before? I haven’t yet. I’ll be experimenting with these at home for next 2 weeks or so. It’s my new mini project! :3
A lot of the recipes are GREAT for fall, some of them have a tropical ‘Miami” kind of twist, some are traditional recipes, some are very ‘Christmasy’ and there are some iced/cold recipes too!
Please note: If you click on top of the picture it gives you the name of the drink (so you know what link to go to for the recipe)
If any of you guys who own a Nespresso Machine and want to join me experimenting for next two weeks let me know! We can share tips, and opinions on what we like/didn’t like! Just send me a private message!
Thanks for reading and enjoy the recipes!
- Hazelnut Cappuccino A classic recipe revisited as a delicious Espresso. Wrapped in smooth milk foam, every Grand Cru takes on the subtle aromas of hazelnut.
- Iced Coffee with Orange Juice Enjoy a vitamin-packed preview of the summer… Energy and a colorful spirit add to the freshness of this iced decaf.
- Macchiato The right balance for this great classic! All the flavor of an exceptional Grand Cru, its aromas blending with the velvety creaminess of milk foam. Precision is the essential ingredient!
- Caffe Latte A great classic! A blend of Espresso (either Vivalto Lungo or Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru) and milk, topped with wonderfully creamy milk foam.
- Banana Split Cafe If greed is a sin, this spectacular and generous recipe will take you to heaven! The creaminess of banana and milk froth blend delicately with the grilled notes of the Grand Cru Espresso and crunchy biscuit to offer a diabolically exquisite experience!
- Chiboust Coffee cream with Chopped Hazelnuts Velvety smoothness on the palate. A reinvented Chiboust cream tames the intense, grilled flavor of an Espresso Grand Cru, for a smooth taste.
- After 8 Coffee A trip down memory lane, this drink is inspired by the taste of an After Eight mint enjoyed with an Espresso. This recipe blends the cereal notes of the Capriccio Grand Cru with the freshness of mint chocolate and the roundness of crumbled nougat.
- Vanilla Frappe Coffee The vanilla seeds provide lively, indulgent notes among the ice cubes that chill the sweet biscuit flavors of the Volluto Grand Cru. Join the dance of flavors!
- Coffee Custard with Caramel Milk Froth The ultimate indulgence! A creamy cloud of milk and vanilla custard with toffee flavors. Made with Grand Cru Volluto
- Tropical Mango Coffee The intense character of the Grand Crus mingles with the profusion of tropical scents of mango and chocolate… A pure moment of exotic indulgence!
****click here for Part I